Safari Cabin #6 - Dottie's Place (Now Available!)
We've built our largest cabin yet! And it's named after our favorite founding animal - Dottie the Elk!!
As you can see, it has our largest patio deck with amazing views of the zoo and surrounding hill country. Once inside, you'll be in a huge great room equipped with two murphy beds to keep maximum space available during the day. There is also a separate room with two additional queen beds.
Whether you're early to rise or prefer staying up late to howl at the moon (not too loud ), you won't need much convincing to kick back and enjoy the unique experience of listening to all the animals living it up on the range!
Ready to book NOW? We don't blame you - click here to make your reservation today!!
If you have any questions about which cabins would best suit your party, be sure to call or email us and we can help you with suggestions on which cabin combos would best suit your group or family safari experience!
- Cabin Rates: The current rate for this cabin is $300/night, which covers the stay for up to 8 guests (and also includes a free tour)!
- Extra Guests: Have a larger group? No problem! Just give us a call or shoot over an email and we can review your requests and see what options might work out for you.
- Here are the daily tour rates for additional guest(s) for each night (if allowable).
- This cabin includes clean linens and towels for up to (8) guests.
- Accommodations: This cabin includes (2) murphy beds in the main great room, along with (2) additional queen size beds in a separate bed & two full bathrooms.
- You also have a fully equipped kitchen with full-size refrigerator, microwave, toaster (bring some bagels!), and your own coffee maker to make your favorite brew.
For further information on our cabin policies for extra guests and their accommodations...or any other special request related to your cabin rental, please call or email us and we'll be happy to see how we can help!
Click Here For All Of The Cabin Amenities Available During Your Stay!