Drive through our safari at the comfort of your vehicle!
We’re taking it back old school, for the first time since 1995! Take advantage of this unique experience while you can.
Adults are $16.95
Seniors (60+) are $15.95
Children (12 and under) are $13.95
Sacks of Feed are $6 (They are not included in the price of your ticket – If you want to feed, you must purchase some!)
Visit our Current Discounts page for any specials and discounts!
On the weekends, we recommend you to buy your tickets via our website to ensure your entrance. However, on the weekdays, go ahead and just drop in! As of Tuesday, October 13th, weekday visitors will have the option of a Guided Tour or a Drive-Through! We’d love to have you either experience you choose!
Gift Shop and Restrooms:
Currently, our restrooms are available for use on an emergency-basis only. And good news! Our gift shop will be open to the public as of Tuesday, October 13th. We’ve got plenty of souvenirs to remember your trip. Please wear a mask and abide by social distancing guidelines when shopping!
Our petting zoo and picnic area will be open to the public as of Tuesday, October 13th. It will only be open Monday through Friday and still closed on weekends and holidays as we cannot regulate the flow of traffic and do not want to create a potential health risk for anyone! Please call if you have any questions!
When you get here:
Your check-in experience may vary depending on what day you visit. On the weekdays (Monday-Friday), you can pull right up to our gift shop and come inside to be taken care of. We do ask that you wear a mask and abide by social distancing guidelines. If you would like us to come out to your vehicle to get you started, you are more than welcome to park and give us a call at (830)868-4357 for assistance!
On the weekends (Saturday and Sunday), please use the following check-in procedure:
- You’ll pull around to our gift shop and wait in line to be checked-in. Please stick to your right upon entering the driveway, and let the cones loop you around to the pop-up tent we set up for your convenience!
- A member of our team will meet you at your car window and provide you with any feed you purchase for the experience. We are wearing masks and sanitizing our hands frequently for your protection!
- You will also have to sign a waiver before entering the park. To save time and to prevent contact, you may print out the DRIVE-THROUGH WAIVER and have it filled out when you arrive. If you don’t print it out ahead of time, we will provide you with one!
- They will then give you instructions and directions to best enjoy your ride through the park! Navigate to our Map & List of the Critters to better your experience!
- Do NOT get out of your vehicle at any time. If we catch you outside of your vehicle, you will be escorted off of the property immediately.
- Make sure that your vehicle is in good working condition and fueled up for the ride. If you experience automobile issues in our park, we are not able to assist you and will have to contact a roadside vehicle service at your own expense.
- You cannot ride in the bed of a pick up and the hatch back on SUV’s must remain closed. Obviously, no motorcycles are allowed either. Jeeps must have the top and doors on to enter the park.
- No large RV’s or vehicles of the sort are allowed. The roads are not designed for large vehicles.
- Please keep moving in a timely fashion. If you notice that a lot of cars are piling behind you, it means that you need to pick up the pace!
- Be prepared for unwarranted animal crossings!
- Only feed the animals food you have purchased from the gift shop! Use a flat and open hand to feed majority of the critters.
- The only animals you CANNOT hand feed are the zebra and bird species. They both bite! Throw some food on the ground for them!
We have no particular wait-times in mind when it comes to checking-in and getting through the park. It can range anywhere from 45 minutes to 3 hours – depending on traffic and how many times you stop during the ride. Keep in mind that holidays and weekends are our busiest, so you are in for a bit of a longer experience. We are doing the best we can to keep everyone moving in a timely fashion!
We are family-owned and operated – with no outside assistance for over 600 animals and our employees. It is each of you that keep us around. We are so extremely thankful for you even considering us to give you a safe outing during this crazy time! As many small businesses are, we are learning and adapting to changes every single day to better your experience!
You can visit our FAQ page for even more information regarding our Drive-Through experience!