Daily Guided Tours
Due to the ever-changing COVID-19 situation, our Guided Tours are only available during the week (Monday through Friday)! On the weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and holidays, we only offer the Drive-Through Experience to better handle the higher traffic and keep everyone safe!
Adults are $16.95/ea
Children (12 & under) are $13.95/ea
Seniors (60+) are $15.95/ea
*These prices include both the petting zoo and guided tour. If you are only wanting to visit the petting zoo area, it is $8 per person.*
Bags of Feed are $6.00
Visit our Current Discounts page for any specials and discounts!
Masks are required while on tour!
This decision comes from our local health authorities, and if you do not abide, we run the risk of getting closed down! Please don’t make it hard for us!
Hours of Operation:
The tours run all day long from 9am to 5pm. They last approximately 45 minutes to an hour and are not on a fixed schedule, so don’t worry about reservations!
The longest wait you’d ever have would be about 30-45 minutes – however our petting zoo animals make the time go fast!
We offer a one-on-one experience with this tour upgrade! Reserve the whole trailer for you and yours only!
There is only one spot available at 8:45am on Saturdays or Sundays. During the week, you can reserve a 9am, 3pm, 4pm or 5pm spot! The tour must be booked by phone reservation only and we require a $50 deposit upon booking. These private trips are limited! So, we recommend calling us a few days in advance to start making plans!
Regular Tour Price (Per Person) + $150 Flat Fee
How are we making the Guided Tours COVID-19 Safe?
Your safety is our number two priority (our animals are number one, duh!). We know that we would not be here without you so we are taking the transition to guided tours very seriously!
- We are sanitizing all surfaces frequently
- Masks are required while in the gift shop and on the tour
- We have tremendously lowered our rider-capacity on the tour to allow social distancing
- We will only allow up to four families on each ride (10-20 people)
- This is about 50% capacity of our typical rides
- There are decals placed along the seats to remind guests to social distance
- We will supply our guests with cleaning spray, sanitizer and other necessities for the ride
If for some reason, you still feel uncomfortable on the guided tour during these crazy times, you are more than welcome to enjoy our drive-through experience from the safety of your own vehicle. No hard feelings here! However, we think that our guided tours offer a unique experience that you can’t find anywhere else!
When you get here:
- Pull up to gift shop and park.
- Come inside to check-in (wear a mask)!
- Go out the back door to the petting zoo and wait for the tour to start from there!
Need a last minute gift?
To purchase an e-gift card, all you have to do is:
- Check out our GiftFly Store
- Look through the gift card options
- Send it to the best email and bring it in to redeem at the zoo
The gift card value doesn’t expire and the balance can always be easily checked and re-sent from GiftFly.