The Elk Lodge is our only 2-story cabin and it offers tremendous views of the safari park and surrounding hill country from the balcony!
Downstairs, there is a full kitchen with full-size fridge, stove and oven, microwave, coffeepot and toaster! It has a private bedroom off of it that houses two full size beds. There is a full bathroom downstairs as well! Make your way to the upstairs suite to find a queen bed and another private bath – this is where you have access to a private balcony!
The balcony and porch both have amazing views – you are guaranteed to enjoy sunrise or sunsets from an elevated view of the safari park!
If you have any questions about which cabin(s) would best suit your party – be sure to call or email us! We do our best to place you in the most comfortable cabin for your stay.
- Cabin Rates: You can book this 3 bed/2 bath cabin for $250 per night! Taxes are not included.
- This covers accommodations and stay for up to (6) guests.
- Bedding and linens are provided for bathing – but bring your own pool towels.
- During this time, you’ll receive one complimentary Guided Tour, if available. They are only running during regular weekdays due to COVID-19 restrictions. You’ll also receive access to Drive-Through the park from your own vehicle! This normally costs about $100 for a family of six… Which means you’re really booking this room for only $150 a night!
- Our main petting zoo at the gift shop is currently only open on regular weekdays. It will remain closed on the weekends still due to COVID-19 – however, lucky you… we have a private petting zoo for our cabin guests only which remains up and running for some one-on-one animal snuggles!
- Accommodations: We provide free WiFi access and a flat screen TV with DirectTV service – however, we encourage you to spend your time outdoors with our beautiful critters. This cabin also comes equipped with a stove and oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee pot and a personal charcoal BBQ pit for grilling by the front porch.
For further information on our cabin policies and accommodations, please call us and we’ll be happy to help!