Cabin #5 – The Elk Lodge
The Elk Lodge is our only 2-story cabin and it offers tremendous views of the safari park and surrounding hill country from the balcony!
Downstairs, there is a full kitchen with full-size fridge, stove and oven, microwave, coffeepot and toaster! It has a private bedroom off of it that houses two full size beds. There is a full bathroom downstairs as well. Make your way to the upstairs suite to find a queen bed and another private bath – this is where you have access to a private balcony!
The balcony and porch both have amazing views – you are guaranteed to enjoy sunrise or sunsets from an elevated view of the safari park!
Make a Reservation Today!
Click here for the easiest way to reserve one of the safari cabins or go to the “Safari Cabin Availability” button to the upper right!
If you have questions, you can also call 830-868-4357 or email us at .
If you have any questions about which cabin(s) would best suit your party – be sure to call or email us! We do our best to place you in the most comfortable cabin for your stay.
- Cabin Rates: You can book this 2 full beds/1 queen bed/2 bath cabin for $275 per night! Taxes are not included.
- This covers accommodations and stay for up to (6) guests.
- Bedding and linens are provided for bathing – but bring your own pool towels.
- You’ll receive one complimentary Guided Tour, access to our Petting Zoo AND you can Drive-Through the park from your own vehicle! These tickets alone normally cost about $100 for a family of six! Talk about a bang for your buck!
- We also offer plenty more amazing, free amenities to our overnight guests. Check them out by clicking here.
- Extra Guests: Extra guests are NOT allowed in this cabin. To discuss your options please give us a call or shoot over an email.
- Accommodations: We provide free WiFi access and a flat screen TV with DirectTV service – however, we encourage you to spend your time outdoors with our beautiful critters. This cabin also comes equipped with a stovetop, fridge, microwave, coffee pot and a personal charcoal BBQ pit for grilling by the front porch. We’ve got plates, bowls, cups, utensils, pots and pans in this cabin! However, we don’t supply charcoal, lighter fluid, lighters, or campfire wood. You are welcome to bring along anything that would help better your stay!
For further information on our cabin policies and accommodations, please call us and we’ll be happy to help!
Get Social with us!