Cabin #2 – The Safari Hut
This cabin is built similar to The Bear’s Den, except it is a little larger and is designed to be handicapped accessible! It is located directly in front of the resort pool and waterfall! Of course, it is centrally located close to the community pavilion and within walking distance of the kangaroo exhibit, catfish pond and nightly community bonfire!
This cabin is formerly known as the Ostrich Nest – We recently remodeled and redecorated to honor many of the African animals you’ll find on our property!
If you have any questions about which cabin(s) would best suit your party – be sure to call or email us! We do our best to place you in the most comfortable cabin for your stay.
- Cabin Rates: You can book this 2 bed/1 bath cabin for $150 per night! Taxes are not included.
- This covers accommodations and stay for up to (4) guests.
- Bedding and linens are provided for bathing – but bring your own pool towels.
- During this time, you’ll also receive complimentary passes for our Drive-Through! This normally costs about $70 for a family of four… Which means you’re really booking this room for only $80 a night!
- Our main petting zoo at the gift shop is currently closed due to COVID-19 – however, lucky you… we have a private petting zoo for our cabin guests only which remains up and running for some one-on-one animal snuggles!
- Extra Guests: Extra guests are NOT allowed in this cabin. To discuss your options please give us a call or shoot over an email.
- Accommodations: We provide free WiFi access and a flat screen TV with DirectTV service – however, we encourage you to spend your time outdoors with our beautiful critters. This cabin also comes equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee pot and a personal charcoal BBQ pit for grilling by the front porch.
For further information on our cabin policies and accommodations, please call us and we’ll be happy to help!