Cabin #2 – The Safari Hut
This cabin is built similar to Cabin #1 (Bear’s Den), except it is a little larger and is designed to be handicapped accessible! It is located directly in front of the resort pool and waterfall! Of course, it is centrally located close to the community pavilion and within walking distance of the kangaroo exhibit, catfish pond and nightly community bonfire!
This cabin is formerly known as the Ostrich Nest – We recently remodeled and redecorated. There are a few more finishing touches coming… so, stay on the lookout!
If you have any questions about which cabin(s) would best suit your party – be sure to call or email us! We do our best to place you in the most comfortable cabin for your stay.
- Cabin Rates: You can book this 2 bed/1 bath cabin for $150 per night!
- This covers accommodations and stay for up to 4 guests.
- Bedding and linens are provided for bathing – but bring your own pool towels.
- You’ll also receive unlimited access to our petting zoo and a complimentary tour per night!
- Extra Guests: Have a need for more guests? No problem! They must be accepted by our management in advance so give us a call or shoot over an email.
- Accommodations: We provide free WiFi access and a flat screen TV with DirectTV service – however, we encourage you to spend your time outdoors with our beautiful critters. This cabin also comes equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee pot and a personal charcoal BBQ pit for grilling by the front porch.
For further information on our cabin policies and accommodations, please call us and we’ll be happy to help!