Cabin #3 – The Catfish Hole
The Catfish Hole offers a fully-functioning kitchenette and is set in the shadiest area of our safari cabin area – there are (3) queen beds and (2) bathrooms. It has great floorspace and is perfect for kiddos who need room to roam!
It is also next to our outdoor pavilion that you are welcome to use during your stay – it is equipped with a pool table and a large projection screen.
If you have any questions about which cabin(s) would best suit your party – be sure to call or email us! We do our best to place you in the most comfortable cabin for your stay.
- Cabin Rates: You can book this 3 bed/1.5 bath cabin for $200 per night! Taxes are not included.
- This covers accommodations and stay for up to 6 guests.
- Bedding and linens are provided for bathing – but bring your own pool towels.
- You’ll also receive unlimited access to our petting zoo and a complimentary tour per night! The tour for a family of six normally costs about $100… This means you’re really booking this room for only $100 a night!
- Extra Guests: Extra guests are NOT allowed in this cabin. To discuss your options please give us a call or shoot over an email.
- Accommodations: We provide free WiFi access and a flat screen TV with DirectTV service – however, we encourage you to spend your time outdoors with our beautiful critters. This cabin also comes equipped with a stovetop, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee pot and a personal charcoal BBQ pit for grilling by the front porch.
For further information on our cabin policies and accommodations, please call us and we’ll be happy to help!