Cabin #3 – The Catfish Hole
The Catfish Hole offers a fully-functioning kitchenette and is set in the shadiest area of our safari cabin area – there are (3) queen beds and (2) bathrooms. It has great floorspace and is perfect for kiddos who need room to roam!
It is also next to our outdoor pavilion that you are welcome to use during your stay – it is equipped with a pool table and a large projection screen.
If you have any questions about which cabin(s) would best suit your party – be sure to call or email us! We do our best to place you in the most comfortable cabin for your stay.
- Cabin Rates: You can book this 3 bed/1.5 bath cabin for $200 per night! Taxes are not included.
- This covers accommodations and stay for up to 6 guests.
- Bedding and linens are provided for bathing – but bring your own pool towels.
- During this time, you’ll receive one complimentary Guided Tour, if available. They are only running during regular weekdays due to COVID-19 restrictions. You’ll also receive access to Drive-Through the park from your own vehicle! This normally costs about $100 for a family of six… Which means you’re really booking this room for only $100 a night!
- Our main petting zoo at the gift shop is currently only open on regular weekdays. It will remain closed on the weekends still due to COVID-19 – however, lucky you… we have a private petting zoo for our cabin guests only which remains up and running for some one-on-one animal snuggles
- Extra Guests: Extra guests are NOT allowed in this cabin. To discuss your options please give us a call or shoot over an email.
- Accommodations: We provide free WiFi access and a flat screen TV with DirectTV service – however, we encourage you to spend your time outdoors with our beautiful critters. This cabin also comes equipped with a stovetop, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee pot and a personal charcoal BBQ pit for grilling by the front porch.
For further information on our cabin policies and accommodations, please call us and we’ll be happy to help!