Cabin #6 – Dottie’s Place
This cabin was built in loving memory of Dottie the Canadian Elk – we consider her the inspiration for our zoo! Dottie’s Cabin is one of our largest cabins that sleeps up to (8) guests. It has a huge patio deck with amazing views of the zoo and surrounding hill country!
Inside the cabin:
- You’ll find a great room equipped with two murphy beds to keep maximum space available during the day. The great room is equipped with a full kitchen and private bath!
- There is also a separate room with two additional queen beds and another bathroom.
Cabin #6 is next door to Cabin #7 – these make a perfect double booking from groups up to 12 people.
Make a Reservation Today!
Click here for the easiest way to reserve one of the safari cabins or go to the “Safari Cabin Availability” button to the upper right!
If you have questions, you can also call 830-868-4357 or email us at .
If you have any questions about which cabin(s) would best suit your party – be sure to call or email us! We do our best to place you in the most comfortable cabin for your stay.
- Cabin Rates: You can book this 2 full murphy beds/2 queen beds/2 bath cabin for $400 per night! Taxes are not included.
- This covers accommodations and stay for up to 8 guests.
- Bedding and linens are provided for bathing – but bring your own pool towels.
- You’ll receive one complimentary Guided Tour, access to our Petting Zoo AND you can Drive-Through the park from your own vehicle! These tickets alone normally cost about $140 for a family of eight! Talk about a bang for your buck!
- We also offer plenty more amazing, free amenities to our overnight guests. Check them out by clicking here.
- Extra Guests: Extra guests are NOT allowed in this cabin. To discuss your options please give us a call or shoot over an email.
- Accommodations: We provide free WiFi access and a flat screen TV with DirectTV service – however, we encourage you to spend your time outdoors with our beautiful critters. This cabin also comes equipped with a stovetop, fridge, microwave, coffee pot and a personal charcoal BBQ pit for grilling by the front porch. We’ve got plates, bowls, cups, utensils, pots and pans in this cabin! However, we don’t supply charcoal, lighter fluid, lighters, or campfire wood. You are welcome to bring along anything that would help better your stay!
For further information on our cabin policies and accommodations, please call us and we’ll be happy to help!
Get Social with us!