Cabin #6 – Dottie’s Place
This cabin was built in loving memory of Dottie the Canadian Elk – we consider her the inspiration for our zoo!
Dottie’s Cabin is one of our largest cabins that sleeps up to (8) guests. It has a huge patio deck with amazing views of the zoo and surrounding hill country!
Inside the cabin:
- You’ll find a great room equipped with two murphy beds to keep maximum space available during the day. The great room is equipped with a full kitchen and private bath!
- There is also a separate room with two additional queen beds and another bathroom.
Cabin #6 is next door to Cabin #7 – these make a perfect double booking from groups up to 12 people.
If you have any questions about which cabin(s) would best suit your party – be sure to call or email us! We do our best to place you in the most comfortable cabin for your stay.
- Cabin Rates: You can book this 4 bed/2 bath cabin for $300 per night! Taxes are not included.
- This covers accommodations and stay for up to 8 guests.
- Bedding and linens are provided for bathing – but bring your own pool towels.
- During this time, you’ll also receive complimentary passes for our Drive-Through! This normally costs about $140 for a family of eight… Which means you’re really booking this room for only $160 a night!
- Our main petting zoo at the gift shop is currently closed due to COVID-19 – however, lucky you… we have a private petting zoo for our cabin guests only which remains up and running for some one-on-one animal snuggles!
- Extra Guests: Extra guests are NOT allowed in this cabin. To discuss your options please give us a call or shoot over an email.
- Accommodations: We provide free WiFi access and a flat screen TV with DirectTV service – however, we encourage you to spend your time outdoors with our beautiful critters. This cabin also comes equipped with a stove and oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee pot and a personal charcoal BBQ pit for grilling by the front porch.
For further information on our cabin policies and accommodations, please call us and we’ll be happy to help!