Cabin #6 – Dottie’s Place
This cabin was built in loving memory of Dottie the Canadian Elk – we consider her the inspiration for our zoo!
Dottie’s Cabin is our largest cabin that sleeps up to (8) guests. It has a huge patio deck with amazing views of the zoo and surrounding hill country!
Inside the cabin:
- You’ll find a great room equipped with two murphy beds to keep maximum space available during the day. The great room is equipped with a full kitchen and private bath!
- There is also a separate room with two additional queen beds and another bathroom.
Cabin #6 is next door to Cabin #7 – these make a perfect double booking from groups up to 12 people.
Click here to book your stay today!!
If you have any questions about which cabin(s) would best suit your party – be sure to call or email us! We do our best to place you in the most comfortable cabin for your stay.
- Cabin Rates: You can book this 4 bed/2 bath cabin for $300 per night!
- This covers accommodations and stay for up to 8 guests.
- Bedding and linens are provided for bathing – but bring your own pool towels.
- You’ll also receive unlimited access to our petting zoo and a complimentary tour per night!
- Extra Guests: Have a need for more guests? No problem! They must be accepted by our management in advance so give us a call or shoot over an email.
- Accommodations: We provide free WiFi access and a flat screen TV with DirectTV service – however, we encourage you to spend your time outdoors with our beautiful critters. This cabin also comes equipped with a stove and oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee pot and a personal charcoal BBQ pit for grilling by the front porch.
For further information on our cabin policies and accommodations, please call us and we’ll be happy to help!