Welcome to our newest cabin, The Outback Shack! This cabin is brand-spankin’ new and our largest cabin ever! This cabin comfortably sleeps (8) people and is perfect for extended stays.
The Outback Shack has a nice-sized living area that houses plenty of seating on a brand new sectional sofa. Theres a flatscreen TV equipped with DirectTV for nighttime lounging. It is open to a fully functioning kitchen. The kitchen is beautifully furnished with new stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and bar-seating for dining.
There are two private bedrooms off of the great room. Each bedroom has two full-sized beds with a private bathroom and closet! The bedrooms have their own heating and cooling for maximum comfort.
If you have any questions about which cabin(s) would best suit your party – be sure to call or email us! We do our best to place you in the most comfortable cabin for your stay.
- Cabin Rates: You can book this 4 full bed/2 bath cabin for $325 per night! Taxes are not included.
- This covers accommodations and stay for up to 8 guests.
- Bedding and linens are provided for bathing – but bring your own pool towels.
- During this time, you’ll receive one complimentary Guided Tour, if available. They are only running during regular weekdays due to COVID-19 restrictions. The Guided Tour is not guaranteed during your stay, but only a free amenity that we offer when we can! You will, however, receive access to Drive-Through the park from your own vehicle! These tickets alone normally cost about $140 for a family of eight!
- Our main petting zoo at the gift shop is currently only open on regular weekdays. It will remain closed on the weekends still due to COVID-19 – however, lucky you… we have a private petting zoo for our cabin guests only which remains up and running for some one-on-one animal snuggles!
- Accommodations: We provide free WiFi access and a flat screen TV with DirectTV service – however, we encourage you to spend your time outdoors with our beautiful critters. This cabin also comes equipped with a refrigerator, stovetop and oven, toaster, coffee pot and a personal charcoal BBQ pit for grilling by the front porch.
For further information on our cabin policies and accommodations, please call us and we’ll be happy to help!