Welcome to our newest cabin, The Outback Shack! This cabin is brand-spankin’ new and our largest cabin ever! This cabin comfortably sleeps (8) people and is perfect for extended stays.
The Outback Shack has a nice-sized living area that houses plenty of seating on a brand new sectional sofa. Theres a flatscreen TV equipped with DirectTV for nighttime lounging. It is open to a fully functioning kitchen. The kitchen is beautifully furnished with new stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and bar-seating for dining.
There are two private bedrooms off of the great room. Each bedroom has two full-sized beds with a private bathroom and closet! The bedrooms have their own heating and cooling for maximum comfort.
If you have any questions about which cabin(s) would best suit your party – be sure to call or email us! We do our best to place you in the most comfortable cabin for your stay.
- Cabin Rates: You can book this 4 full bed/2 bath cabin for $325 per night! Taxes are not included.
- This covers accommodations and stay for up to 8 guests.
- Bedding and linens are provided for bathing – but bring your own pool towels.
- You’ll receive one complimentary Guided Tour, access to our Petting Zoo AND you can Drive-Through the park from your own vehicle! These tickets alone normally cost about $140 for a family of eight! Talk about a bang for your buck!
- We also offer plenty more amazing, free amenities to our overnight guests. Check them out by clicking here.
- Accommodations: We provide free WiFi access and a flat screen TV with DirectTV service – however, we encourage you to spend your time outdoors with our beautiful critters. This cabin also comes equipped with a stovetop, fridge, microwave, coffee pot and a personal charcoal BBQ pit for grilling by the front porch. We’ve got plates, bowls, cups, utensils, pots and pans in this cabin! However, we don’t supply charcoal, lighter fluid, lighters, or campfire wood. You are welcome to bring along anything that would help better your stay!
For further information on our cabin policies and accommodations, please call us and we’ll be happy to help!