This cabin is situated closest to the original resort pool and waterfall! It has a large front porch for relaxation in the shade of an oak tree. This Bear’s Den is perfect for constant interaction with our animals, as it is nestled near the fence-line of the safari park!
It is completely constructed with aromatic cedar, including the interior and cathedral-style ceilings. It has also been decorated throughout to fit the ‘Bear’s Den’ theme. And of course, it is within walking distance of the kangaroo exhibit, catfish pond and nightly bonfire!
If you have any questions about which cabin(s) would best suit your party – be sure to call or email us! We do our best to place you in the most comfortable cabin for your stay.
- Cabin Rates: You can book this 2 queen bed/1 bath cabin for $200 per night! Taxes are not included.
- This covers accommodations and stay for up to (4) guests.
- Bedding and linens are provided for bathing – but bring your own pool towels.
- You’ll receive one complimentary Guided Tour, access to our Petting Zoo AND you can Drive-Through the park from your own vehicle! These tickets alone normally cost about $70 for a family of four! Talk about a bang for your buck!
- We also offer plenty more amazing, free amenities to our overnight guests. Check them out by clicking here.
- Accommodations: We provide free WiFi access and a flat screen TV with DirectTV service – however, we encourage you to spend your time outdoors with our beautiful critters. This cabin also comes equipped with a fridge, microwave, coffee pot and a personal charcoal BBQ pit for grilling by the front porch. We don’t supply charcoal, lighter fluid, lighters, campfire wood or paper towels, plates and utensils. You are welcome to bring along anything that would help better your stay!
For further information on our cabin policies and accommodations, please call us and we’ll be happy to help!