Cabin #1 – The Bear’s Den
This cabin is situated closest to the resort pool and waterfall! It has a large front porch for relaxation in the shade of an oak tree. This Bear’s Den is perfect for constant interaction with our animals, as it is nestled near to the fence-line of the safari park!
It is completely constructed with aromatic cedar, including the interior and cathedral-style ceilings. It has also been decorated throughout to fit the ‘Bear’s Den’ theme. And of course, it is within walking distance of the kangaroo exhibit, catfish pond and nightly bonfire!
If you have any questions about which cabin(s) would best suit your party – be sure to call or email us! We do our best to place you in the most comfortable cabin for your stay.
- Cabin Rates: You can book this 2 bed/1 bath cabin for $150 per night!
- This covers accommodations and stay for up to (4) guests.
- Bedding and linens are provided for bathing – but bring your own pool towels.
- You’ll also receive unlimited access to our petting zoo and a complimentary tour per night!
- Extra Guests: Have a need for more guests? No problem! They must be accepted by our management in advance so give us a call or shoot over an email.
- Accommodations: We provide free WiFi access and a flat screen TV with DirectTV service – however, we encourage you to spend your time outdoors with our beautiful critters. This cabin also comes equipped with a fridge, microwave, coffee pot and a personal charcoal BBQ pit for grilling by the front porch.
For further information on our cabin policies and accommodations, please call us and we’ll be happy to help!