Cabin #7 – Omar’s Oasis
Welcome to Omar’s Oasis! This cabin was built in loving memory of our original camel, Omar and his amazing disappearing bucket act! It is built very similar to Cabins #1 and #2, however, its pushed a little bit deeper into trees for a bit of privacy!
Cabin #7 is located right next door to Cabin #6 – it even comes equipped with an optional adjoined porch to #6 when you want to get to know your neighbor. These two cabins are perfect for a double booking – allowing a total of 12 guests to enjoy our huge deck with amazing Hill Country views!
If you have any questions about which cabin(s) would best suit your party – be sure to call or email us! We do our best to place you in the most comfortable cabin for your stay.
- Cabin Rates: You can book this 2 bed/1 bath cabin for $150 per night! Taxes are not included.
- This covers accommodations and stay for up to 4 guests.
- Bedding and linens are provided for bathing – but bring your own pool towels.
- During this time, you’ll receive one complimentary Guided Tour, if available. They are only running during regular weekdays due to COVID-19 restrictions. You’ll also receive access to Drive-Through the park from your own vehicle! This normally costs about $70 for a family of four… Which means you’re really booking this room for only $80 a night!
- Our main petting zoo at the gift shop is currently only open on regular weekdays. It will remain closed on the weekends still due to COVID-19 – however, lucky you… we have a private petting zoo for our cabin guests only which remains up and running for some one-on-one animal snuggles!
- Extra Guests: Extra guests are NOT allowed in this cabin. To discuss your options please give us a call or shoot over an email.
- Accommodations: We provide free WiFi access and a flat screen TV with DirectTV service – however, we encourage you to spend your time outdoors with our beautiful critters. This cabin also comes equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee pot and a personal charcoal BBQ pit for grilling by the front porch.
For further information on our cabin policies and accommodations, please call us and we’ll be happy to help!