CABIN #7 – OMAR’S OASIS
Welcome to our new cabin #7 (Omar’s Oasis), in memory of our original kissing camel from our early days. We said cabin 6 was our last one, but we got a ton of requests, so we built a cozy add-on to the extended deck connected to our largest cabin 6! Here’s a quick run-down:
- It’s configured as a 2 bedroom suite ideal for up to 4 guests (similar to cabins 1 & 2).
- Features an extended deck for your own private area when reserved on its own…
- Or larger groups can rent Cabin 6 & 7 together for up to 12 guests with even more deck space!
Ready to book?!
Click here to make your reservation today!!
Click here for the easiest way to request your reservations for any one of the safari cabins (or multiple cabins for larger groups!) or go to the “Make Reservations” button to the upper right!
From there, we’ll confirm your request and follow-up with you with a reservation confirmation or options for your preferred dates!
If you have questions, you can also call 830-868-4357 or email us at .
If you have any questions about which cabins would best suit your party, be sure to call or email us and we can help you with suggestions on which cabin combos would best suit your group or family safari experience!
- Cabin Rates: You can book a reservation for this 2 bed/2 bath cabin today for $130/night, which covers the accommodations and stay for up to 4 guests (and also currently includes a free tour for all staying)!
- Extra Guests: Have a need for more guests? No problem! If you have 9-12 guests, the ideal option is to rent Cabin 6 & 7 together.
- Need something different? Just give us a call or shoot over an email and we can review your requests and give suggestions on which cabins would best fit your group!
- Please click here for the daily tour rates that will apply to additional guest(s) for each night of their stay.
- This cabin includes clean linens and towels for up to (4) guests, so don’t forget to pack extra bedding and towels to help with your extra guests!
- Accommodations: We’ve also included a few comforts of home to make sure you have an enjoyable night, including free WIFI access, a flat screen TV with DirectTV service, a refrigerator, microwave, toaster (bring some bagels!), along with your own coffee maker to make your favorite brew.
For further information on our cabin policies for extra guests and their accommodations…or any other special request related to your cabin rental, please call or email us and we’ll be happy to see how we can help!
Click Here For All Of The Cabin Amenities Available During Your Stay!