We reserve the right to alter policies and amenities at any time without notice for the betterment of our establishment. We remain open for cabin rentals every day of the year – however, in the event we were forced to close on short notice during your stay, we would help you to modify your stay for a future date.
Deposit is half of the daily room rate and is required per cabin, per night booked. It confirms your reservation.
The deposit will be charged to a credit card upon booking and the remaining balance is charged seven days from check-in.
Cancellation & Rescheduling
If you cancel or move your reservation within 7 days of check-in:
- The deposit is nonrefundable and the full remaining balance is charged to the card on file. There are no exceptions.
- You are also responsible for the entire order if you don’t show up for the reservation; regardless of the reason!
If you cancel or move your reservation within 30 days of check-in:
- You lose your original deposit, but will not be charged the remaining balance.
If you cancel or move your deposit before 30 days of check-in:
- The deposit is fully refundable and you have the option to reschedule for any other available date.
***This cancellation policy still stands during the COVID-19 Pandemic***
If you have questions regarding cancelling, moving or adding guests to your stay, please give us a call at (830)868-4357 for assistance. We prefer a phone call so that we can accurately discuss all of your options and come to the best solution for both parties. Please do NOT email us with these types of inquiries.
As the weather is outside of our control, we are unable to honor reservation changes due to actual or forecast weather conditions.
Extra guests are NOT allowed to stay or visit the cabins. Please call us or shoot over an email to discuss your options. Unauthorized extra guests/visitors will be sent home.
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in is 3pm and check-out is 11am.
Early check-ins and late check-outs are currently unavailable. Unauthorized late check-out will result in additional charges.
Your cabin will be cleaned and set up for the appropriate number of guests the cabin sleeps prior to check-in. We disinfect all surfaces and linens, however, remember – you are staying in the middle of a safari park with smelly animals. Expect a few stowaway flies or a bit of dust. Welcome to the safari!
Additionally, there is no daily cleaning and we do not replace linens, toilet paper or other toiletries during your stay. Please bring extras with you if you think you’ll need them!
When you check-out, we expect you to bag your trash and sweep out the cabin. If the cabin is found excessively dirty upon check-out, you will be charged additional cleaning fees accordingly. Please be kind to our housekeeping staff!
The cabins are completely smoke-free. If it is found that you smoke in your cabin, you will be charged a $150.00 cleaning fee. There are no exceptions.
Please enjoy a smoke break outdoors and dispose of butts appropriately!
You may bring along your pup for a cabin stay amongst the critters. However, we don’t recommend bringing your pet. Our animals see dogs as their natural predator, and may not give you the same, awesome experience you’d have elsewise. So, if it is possible for you to leave your pet at home, that is preferred!
There are a few restrictions:
- Dogs must weigh under 20 pounds. This includes service animals! The United States Department of Justice says: “At a zoo, service animals can be restricted from areas where the animals on display are the natural prey or natural predators of dogs, where the presence of a dog would be disruptive, causing the displayed animals to behave aggressively or become agitated.” You may read more about the restrictions of Service Animals at a zoo by clicking here.
- Must be leashed at ALL times. If your pet is found off the leash even once, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the property. There are no exceptions!
- Keep barking to a minimum.
- There is a nonrefundable $50.00 cleaning fee per pet.
You will be asked to fill out a waiver for your pet upon arrival. You can find the waiver below if you prefer to have it printed and filled out in advance! Additionally, it is expected that you pick up after your pet’s waste in the cabin area. There may be additional charges if this is not done! Be responsible!