Climb into Lucy’s Hideout today! This cabin is named after one of our favorite Ring-Tailed Lemurs… It is pending some major decor changes once we go into our slower winter months. Stay tuned for updates!
We have, however, recently remodeled this cabin to a much roomier floor plan! We added an additional room that houses one of the queen beds. So, now it’s set up pretty similar to Cabins #1, #2 and #7… except it is the only four-sleeper that has an almost-full kitchen! The only thing you are missing is an oven.
The main room has one bed, the kitchenette and dining area all in one open room! The bathroom is of course kept separate for privacy.
It’s connected to the all the nearby facilities and resort pool by winding rock walkways!
If you have any questions about which cabin(s) would best suit your party – be sure to call or email us! We do our best to place you in the most comfortable cabin for your stay.
- Cabin Rates: You can book this 1 full bed/1 queen bed/1 bath cabin for $150 per night! Taxes are not included.
- This covers accommodations and stay for up to 4 guests.
- Bedding and linens are provided for bathing – but bring your own pool towels.
- During this time, you’ll receive one complimentary Guided Tour, if available. They are only running during regular weekdays due to COVID-19 restrictions. The Guided Tour is not guaranteed during your stay, but only a free amenity that we offer when we can! You will, however, receive access to Drive-Through the park from your own vehicle! These tickets alone normally cost about $70 for a family of four!
- Our main petting zoo at the gift shop is currently only open on regular weekdays. It will remain closed on the weekends still due to COVID-19 – however, lucky you… we have a private petting zoo for our cabin guests only which remains up and running for some one-on-one animal snuggles!
- Accommodations: We provide free WiFi access and a flat screen TV with DirectTV service – however, we encourage you to spend your time outdoors with our beautiful critters. This cabin also comes equipped with a stovetop, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee pot and a personal charcoal BBQ pit for grilling by the front porch.
For further information on our cabin policies and accommodations, please call us and we’ll be happy to help!