Cabin #4 – Lucy’s Hideout
Climb into our coziest cabin, Lucy’s Hideout, today! We call it cozy in regard to it’s minimal floorspace – it’s set up studio style with the beds, kitchenette and dining area all in one open room! The bathroom is of course kept separate for privacy.
Cabin #4 is ideal for small families or a couple looking for a private safari getaway – even down to dark wooden shutters for a morning spent snoozing past that alarm.
It’s connected to the all the nearby facilities and resort pool by winding rock walkways!
If you have any questions about which cabin(s) would best suit your party – be sure to call or email us! We do our best to place you in the most comfortable cabin for your stay.
- Cabin Rates: You can book this 2 bed/1 bath cabin for $150 per night! Taxes are not included.
- This covers accommodations and stay for up to 4 guests.
- Bedding and linens are provided for bathing – but bring your own pool towels.
- You’ll also receive unlimited access to our petting zoo and a complimentary tour per night! The tour for a family of four normally costs about $70… This means you’re really booking this room for only $80 a night!
- Extra Guests: Extra guests are NOT allowed in this cabin. To discuss your options please give us a call or shoot over an email.
- Accommodations: We provide free WiFi access and a flat screen TV with DirectTV service – however, we encourage you to spend your time outdoors with our beautiful critters. This cabin also comes equipped with a stovetop, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee pot and a personal charcoal BBQ pit for grilling by the front porch.
For further information on our cabin policies and accommodations, please call us and we’ll be happy to help!