Climb into Lucy’s Hideout today! This cabin is named after one of our favorite Ring-Tailed Lemurs. We recently added an additional room that houses one of the queen beds. So, now it’s set up pretty similar to Cabins #1, #2 and #7… except it is the only four-sleeper that has an almost-full kitchen!
The main room has one bed, the kitchenette and dining area all in one open room! The bathroom is of course kept separate for privacy. It’s also connected to the all the nearby facilities and resort pool by winding rock walkways!
If you have any questions about which cabin(s) would best suit your party – be sure to call or email us! We do our best to place you in the most comfortable cabin for your stay.
- Cabin Rates: You can book this 2 queen bed/1 bath cabin for $200 per night! Taxes are not included.
- This covers accommodations and stay for up to (4) guests.
- Bedding and linens are provided for bathing – but bring your own pool towels.
- You’ll receive one complimentary Guided Tour, access to our Petting Zoo AND you can Drive-Through the park from your own vehicle! These tickets alone normally cost about $70 for a family of four! Talk about a bang for your buck!
- We also offer plenty more amazing, free amenities to our overnight guests. Check them out by clicking here.
- Accommodations: We provide free WiFi access and a flat screen TV with DirectTV service – however, we encourage you to spend your time outdoors with our beautiful critters. This cabin also comes equipped with a stovetop, fridge, microwave, coffee pot and a personal charcoal BBQ pit for grilling by the front porch. This cabin is stocked with plates, bowls, cups, pots, pans and utensils. However, we don’t supply charcoal, lighter fluid, lighters, or campfire wood. You are welcome to bring along anything that would help better your stay!
For further information on our cabin policies and accommodations, please call us and we’ll be happy to help!