Cabin #2 - Ostrich Nest
This safari cabin is built similar to cabin #1 (Bear's Den), except it is larger and is designed to be handicapped accessible. It is directly in front of the pool area and is centrally located next to the huge barbecue pit and game pavilion...along with a beautiful view of the lake area and kangaroo exhibits!
You can enjoy using our large stone wood-fired Texas-sized outdoor grill for larger meals...or just hang out in the outdoor game pavilion and take in the safari views from the shade (or watch TV on the outdoor big screen if you reaaaally want to)!
- Cabin Rates: You can request a reservation this 2 bed/1 bath cabin today for $130/night, which covers the accommodations and stay for up to 4 guests (and also currently includes a free tour)!
- Cabin includes clean linens and towels for up to (4) guests
- Extra Guests: Have a need for more guests? No problem! Just give us a call or shoot over an email and we can review your requests and give suggestions on which cabins would best fit your group!
- Please click here for daily tour rates that will apply to additional guest(s) for each night of their stay.
Cabin includes clean linens and towels for up to (4) guests, so don't forget to pack extra bedding and towels to help with your extra guests!
- Accommodations: We've also included a few comforts of home to make sure you have an enjoyable night, including free WIFI access, a flat screen TV with DirectTV service, a refrigerator, microwave, toaster (bring some bagels!), along with your own coffee maker to make your favorite brew.
For further information on our cabin policies for extra guests and their accommodations...or any other special request related to your cabin rental, please call or email us and we'll be happy to see how we can help!
Click Here For All Of The Cabin Amenities Available During Your Stay!